Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Applications

Application / Access to Website

This is Curanza - already a member of the guild in WoW, just looking to be able to access the website so I can sign up for raids and the like.Note: I was Miranza/Therese in Ars Brute Squad on Bleeding Hollow.
Member avatar small Curanza 9d
Curanza018Member avatar small Curanza 9d
Applications

Guild Application

Your Age: 32Main Character : Outlaw Rogue - Frotterpop-moonrunnerClass and Level : 892 Outlaw RogueArmory Link (if wanting to Raid): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonrunner/Frotterpop/simpleYour Time Zone : Mountain TimeWhat are you looki...
Member avatar small Frotterpop 105d
Frotterpop075Member avatar small Frotterpop 105d
Applications

Just getting back after 7 years (WotLK ICC)

Hey all, I am 27 and just getting back into WoW after a seven-year academic hiatus that began after heroic ICC. My old guild looks to have been disbanded, and so I would really like a chill-but-serious adult guild to help me figure out all the...
Member avatar small Maltorio / Antio 138d
Maltorio / Antio042Member avatar small Maltorio / Antio 138d
Applications

Guild Application

Your Age: 29Main Character : SilwythClass and Level : Monk / 100Armory Link (if wanting to Raid):Your Time Zone : ESTWhat are you looking for in a guild?Mostly interested in a chatty connected group of people to keep me engaged with the game. I've...
Member avatar small Chris Blais 278d
Chris Blais7375Member avatar small Rengah 209d
Applications

Looking for a dungeon and raid group!

Your Age: 42Main Character : StumpknightClass and Level : Blood DK 838 Armory Link (if wanting to Raid):http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/baelgun/Stumpknight/simpleYour Time Zone :CentralWhat are you looking for in a guild? Good atmosphere a...
Member avatar small Stumpknight/Stumplink/Stumper 281d
Stumpknight/Stumplink/Stumper2134Small Praze 279d
Applications

Applying to Ars Discordia

First off, read the "About Us" post!If you're interested in joining AD:Please copy the following message, and Start a new thread within this forum, with your Main character name in the title:---- Begin Copy Here ----Your Age:Main Character :Clas...
Small Praze 1y
Praze0123Small Praze 1y
Applications

About Ars Discordia

We are seeking additional participants for raids weekday evenings beginning at 6pm Server (which is pacific). Raids will last no longer than 2.5 hours at a time, and likely be 2 days a week. (Tues/Wed right now)About us: We are among the oldest g...
Small Praze 1y
Praze079Small Praze 1y
Page 1