Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Guild M+'s During Daytime

Hey folks, I'm hitting a wall pugging stuff as a healer and would love more guildies to do some midrange 5+ mythics with during the day. I'm usually on between 830-10 am est, and then again from 215-430 in the afternoon. I know it's super specific...
Member avatar small Onsone 82d
Onsone171Member avatar small Onsone 82d
General Discussion

Ars Discordia Battle.net group.

Our new Battle.net group is all set up. Here's the link, feel free to share it with whomever: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNvnBNbTVJ7
Small Arthillius 101d
Arthillius159Small Arthillius 101d
General Discussion

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Praze 2y
Praze3371Member avatar small Nicosia 2y
General Discussion

Legion Prep

House Uandin and Clairawynn is ready for Legion. (and a potential hurricane later this week)
Small Clairawynn 2y
Clairawynn2278Member avatar small Romok/Demo 2y
General Discussion

Healing

Too good not to share - charge up that flashlight Phancee
Small Tobiume 2y
Tobiume4254Member avatar small Romok/Demo 2y
General Discussion

My holy paladin

I was just going to wait until launch to bother guild leadership with this, but my main is a holy paladin named Ricare and I wanted to move him into the guild and give Rivian "nub-alt" status asap. Who is the best person to contact in game for this?
Member avatar small Rivian 2y
Rivian4177Member avatar small Rivian 2y
General Discussion

New Curse Client Guild tab....

I was bored playing around with the new curse client this morning and saw i could add guild so i did... https://curse.com/invite/FjordunPottsVacuumis the invite link if you want to join or what not lawl
Small Valth 2y
Valth0128Small Valth 2y
General Discussion

Warcraft movie

Anyone else see it yet?I liked it overall, although very disappointed with the lack droos =/
Small Versatina 2y
Versatina2116Small Praze 2y
Page 1